Skip to content
Dedicated managers who make all the difference…
Board of Directors
- Director since 1998 (20 years) of the Chambre de commerce et de tourisme de la Vallée de Saint-Sauveur.
- Information Technology Management (ICT Management Corp.).
- Ski and winter sports columnist for 50 years.
- Videographer, writer, first certified American mountain guide of the school of Chamonix, skier.
- Athlete in downhill skiing, water skiing and sledding;
- Ski Instructor (Level IV Examiner);
- Member of the Board since 1985 and former President (2002-2005).
- Police officer and ski instructor (35 years) retired;
- Former municipal councilor;
- Former President (2012-2016).
- President (2009-2013);
- Member of the CSIA (1971-2017).
- LSM Curator (2011-2016);
- Master’s degree in Museology and Information Science;
- Librarian for the City of Montreal.
- Skier and volunteer in alpine skiing.
Ilene Geringer Smith
- Former Councilor for the municipality of Les Milles-Iles;
- LSM Curator (2016-) project manager;
- Master’s degree in museology.
- Councilor, Saint-Sauveur;
- Consultant Engineer, Project manager for DWB Consultant;
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering.